Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spencer's Latest Story

As we all know, Spencer is VERY creative. He has been reading the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull, which I believe is the basis for this story. His teacher wrote on his paper that Spencer's was her favorite story. Here is the story he turned in to his teacher, word-for-word, including his spelling: :) "One day I was walking along and I found a small, dark goblin. I looked in my pockets for my pistol but all I found was some salt. I threw the salt at the goblin. I missed. Next the goblin pushed me and ran to my house and kidnapped my grandpa. And then I threw more salt at him he was to fast! then he ran into the woods. I chased him. And then I lost him. but I found my goblin locater and my pistol then I found the goblin. I put my things down he put grandpa down. We wrestled I beet him up! I untied grandpa we went home." Just wanted to share that with everyone! We thought it was pretty cute!

1 comment:

Mitchell Family said...

That's an awesome story!! I love it!
-Betsy